TFRRS is the site used by the NCAA for Track and Cross Country result reporting.
Huge thanks to Craig Wilson for his help getting our new live results platform up and running. Click here to see the Timer Hub website. In addition to being a professional timer, Criag has greatly improved the fan experience in our sport with his live score board and results applications.
We are proud to recommend BW Enterprises for all your Track and Field equipment needs. We have worked exclusively with Bruce Whiting for all of our equipment needs for over 20 years.
Fast Finish Results
We have become a fully certified Trident RFID Timing Equipment Company. Thanks to Larry Hicks out of Peoria, IL for helping us make this switch. You can see more of the Trident product line by clicking here!
We use industry leading Race Director and the powerful Race Day Timing Suite. Thanks to Roger Bradshaw, Matt Avery, Bob Bickel and their team for great product development.
We use Finish Lynx Timing Cameras and IdentiLynx Full Frame Video Cameras to time our events to industry leading .001 precision
We use Direct Athletics as our online entry platform. We make the online entry process easy for for coaches and meet directors.
Please Click here to reserve a date for your upcoming event.
We offer professional timing and result services for:
Track and Field
We have worked collaboratively for over 10 years with Dave Bogie and Steve Mathre of Eagle Eye Digital Video and the University of St. Thomas. Click here to go to the Eagle Eye Website. Their products are used world-wide for sports timing and video replay services for Track and Field Championship Meets at the highest levels.
Fast Finish Results: Over 25 Years of Timing and Event Management!
Fast Finish Results has now partnered with BW Enterprises and will be representing the companies listed below.
This partnership covers the entire state of Minnesota.
In most cases we can save you 15-20% off retail prices.
Click on each link to go to company website.
And so many more!
We will beat all competitors prices.
We drastically reduce Shipping Costs for you.
We are available 24-7 via phone or video conference to help you with your products.
With every purchase we offer free site visits and help with set up
Please call us directly for all your Track and Field Equipment Needs.
We use HyTek Track and Field Scoring Platform for our events. (Click logo to go to Active product site.)
Customers We Serve
St. Olaf College
University of Wisconsin River Falls
University of St. Thomas
University of Minnesota Duluth
MIAC Indoor/Outdoor Track and Field Championships
MIAC Multi Event Championships
MIAC Cross Country Championships
NCAA Central Regional Championships
Section 3AA/3AAA Track and Field Championships
Section 3AA/3AAA Cross Country Championships
SSC Conference Relays
SSC Cross Country Championships
SSC Track and Field Championships
MCAA CC and Track
Spectrum High School
Burnsville High School
Prior Lake High School
Eastview High School
East Ridge High School
Hill Murray High School
Lakeville North High School
Lakeville South High School
Tartan High School
Shakopee High School
The Breck School
Farmington High School
New Richmond High School
Chetek High School
Red Wing High School
Northfield High School
Forest Lake High School
Cambridge High School
North Branch High School
Clear Lake High School (WI)
Mississippi 8 CC Champiomnships
St. Paul Central High School
Stillwater High School
The Big 5k in St. Paul
Jesse James/Outlaw Run 5k/15k
Northfield Rotary Turkey Trot
Kasson Festival Run
Carleton Alumni 5k
Shakopee Saber Run
Prior Lake Laker 5k.
Mission Possible 5k
Mill City Marathon and Half Marathon
Carleton Reunion 5k
More Partners Coming Soon!!
Services We Provide
We specialize in helping coaches and meet hosts produce high quality Track, Cross Country, and Road Race Events. As former Track and Field/Cross Country Coaches, we know what kind of challenges event management presents.
Our goal is to take the headaches out of home event administration and allow coaches to do what they do best- work with their athletes.
We will do everything possible to cover all aspects of your home event. We specialize in making sure there are no problems on meet day. We will calmly work through any changes or additions at your site. We will arrive at your site no later than 2 hours before the start time and be ready 60 minutes prior to the first event. We utilize high quality equipment that is fully tested and maintained. Additionally, we have full back up capabilities- event results are not lost and we do not have system breakdowns which slow your meet down.
Who We Are
Bob Ertl (Owner/Operator)
- 25 years coaching in Track and Cross Country (H.S./College)
- 6 MSHSL State Championships in CC/Track
- 3 time MSHSL State Coach of the Year in CC/Track.
- 20 years experience in timing and scoring of CC/Track/Road Events
- BA in History (Univ. of St. Thomas)
- MA in Athletic Administration (Univ. of St. Thomas)
- Retired History Teache rafter 32 years
- 27 time marathon finisher including Twin Cities, Boston, and LA.
- Former Athletic Director at Lakeville North High School
Rachel Morrison (HyTek/Lynx Operator)
- St. Olaf College Graduate
- Collegiate athlete in Track and Cross Country
- BA and MA in Social Work.
- Part of the Fast Finish Team for 6 years.
Dave Ertl (Director of Timing Operations)
- Retired Principal of Chisago Lakes High School
- Graduate of Concordia - Moorhead
- Collegiate Athlete
- Newest Crew Member
- Handles all aspects of Race Day Logistics
Morgan Wiechmann (Hytek and Lynx Operator)
- Carthage College Graduate
- Collegiate Athlete in Track and Cross Country
- High School Cross Country Head Coach, Track & Field Assistant Coach
- Educator in the St. Paul Public Schools
Danise Dembouski (Hytek Operations)
- 25 Years experience in Hytek Operation for Track and Swimming
- Has worked 3 NCAA Division III National Championship Meets
- Macalester College Graduate
- Paraprofessional at St. Michael Catholic School
- Knows how to get stuff done on computers
Benjamin Ertl (Finish Lynx Operator/Computer Engineer)
- Graduate from the University of MN in Computer Engineering
- Highly trained in Computer System/Network Engineering
- 3 time Marathon Finisher (Most recently ran the N.Y. City Mar.)
- Starting working on our team when he was 5 years old (paid in lego sets :)
Maddie Ertl (Finish Line Operations/Bib/Chip Assembly/Hytek Operator)
- Road Race Day Entry Coordinator
- Manager at Palm Beach Tan
- Event Logistics and Trouble Shooting
- 10 year team member.
- Graduate of Northfield High School.
Barry Hubbard (Technology Repair Specialists) with over 30 years
experience in technology repair industry.
Craig Wilson (Online/Live Results Expert)
Bruce Whiting (Finish Lynx System Trouble Shooter)
Larry Hicks (Chip Timing Expert/Trident Systems)
Fast Finish Results provides . . .
* Fully trained staff- certified and knowledgable in all NCAA and MSHSL Rules.
*Trident Chip Timing with Full Finish Lynx Integration. Mile/Kilometer splits and places.
* 7' by 14' Timing Operation Trailer
* 4' by 7' Video Board for Results, Graphics and Official Clock
* Pace Clocks at mile markers
* Finish Line Video of runners for CC and Road Races
* Portable Power Generators
* Online Entry Service. FFR prefers the Run Sign-up Platform for Road Races and Direct Athletics for Track Meets.
* Heat and Flight Sheet Development
* HTML Posting of Heat Sheets
* Meet Program Preparation
* Multiple Camera FAT service with Finish Lynx and Identlynx full frame
* Hytek Result Management
* Live Field Event Results Using Time Hub
* Real Time Results posted to the Internet throughout the meet.
* Live Running and Field Scoreboard and Instant Finish Results using Timers Hub Technology
* Posting and printing of Full Meet Results following the meet
* TFRRS Uploading for Collegiate Meets
* Video and Data Scoreboard Set up.
We can come to your site and work via remote with Daktronics and other scoreboard makers to conduct the set-up of your board for Track and Field events. This is a free service we provide- unlike other companies which charge $300.00 or more to do the same thing
* Free event consultation to help improve your event.
Click here to receive a free quote for your event.